When our emotions are empty.




 There's a basket sitting on the table, it's empty, but it is able. 

The things that can go inside are good and might taste like maple, 

Sweet and good, sticky and warm. We all like things that are good and are sweet.


But about that empty basket, it also has merit. It is good, it has the ability to carry flowers, frogs, fish and a little bit of faith. The real thing in life, faith. 

I once was lost and now I am found. I am not all together sure, so I will turn around. No matter which way I turn Jesus is nearby. He is with me and fills me like this basket. 

I can't be sure what will happen me next, but I am sure I am made for His purpose. In His greatness I am filled with love. 

It's not me, I know that for sure. I am not capable of love the way God does. 


Purely, unconditionally, helpfully, from the inside out. Love is of the utmost a pure flowing sweetness, like the maple syrup. 

He covers us in His love, in His sweetness. 

My last post #sharing a post, and a comment about being 'real' was dark and gloomy. How can we be real, if not by sharing our real self?

You. Who are you? Do you read my posts? Do you judge or condemn me? I don't feel it, but I imagine it, I think you may read my posts and I am afraid of being that real. I am not part of your life, but I want to be connected somewhere. I am not condemned by God; He loves me to be real and real I am. 

No one may ever see this but write for me and for you. You are not alone either. Whatever you need, Jesus is the way. I wonder if after I die, some might say, I never knew her.

I tried rules, judgements, harsh words. This was me trying to find out how to live a better life in Christ. I am not better today, I am worse. I am able to admit I am just in love with God, and He loves me. Just where I am. Broken and passed over.

I may never have love on earth like some do, but I am OK. God loves me and I pray for His comfort. He fills my broken heart. 

I have enemies and I pray for them; I forgive them and if they want to keep harming me, and God lets them in to do so, it is for my good. Suffering brings me closer to God. Who wants suffering? No man, but God allows it for our betterment. 

What trees, plants and muscles are strengthened by stress? ALL. Just enough stress. Not too much. Just enough, to strengthen us. Our minds need it too, as does our heart. 

It is not my choice, I would like an easier life (this is my dilemma, wanting to grow closer to God, but my flesh is weak), but so far this hasn't happened. I have had a stressful life and now I am finally willing to submit. I either am a slow learner (very sure this is true), or I am just now ready to receive the gift of suffering.

Whatever happens, I want to let go of my control and let God use me. I am nothing without Him. 

My emotions are empty of a fight. I do not want to fight anymore. I submit wholly to God. My basket if full of faith.



Who are you? Will you allow God to fill you up, and use you for His purpose?


Shalom.


Comments