Beng you in your element. #walkbyfaithmom

 



I have had a great morning, organizing, cleaning and then breakfast. Yet I sometimes get frustrated and instead of praying, I grumble. 


This is NO GooD. NO bueno. Praising God in ALL things Phil. 4:4 means just that. ALL things. 


My frustration came when I couldn't seem to get photos uploaded to use on my blog.  Nothing is worth my peace. Not loud neighbors, or broken vacuums or cat barf. Nothing can take my peace away, unless I allow it to do so. 

choice A: trust that even frustrations can teach me patience and grace.

choice B: don't trust and grumble and create a feeling of 'yucky'.


I can practice praise, laughter and dance. Even when others might be feeling sad and blue. (I am NOT suggesting that I dance at a funeral or death of a loved one.) I am just suggesting instead of grumbling or complaining, why not refocus my mind and laugh at a silly video or laugh at myself. OH that's Romans 12:1-2

Life is just so short, why not learn how to navigate it like a seasoned sailor. I am aiming on this, in my life. 



My life of #walkingbyfaith began in earnest June 3, 2022. 


Not a philosophical 'walk by faith' but a real one. Where I go where I don't know where or how and seek His leading day by day and more than that. Breath by breath. I have read, and believed the Bible for 40 years and now my feet and faith meet for an adventure to the unknown. 

I call this the #abrahamplan

I became a Christian Bible believer 11-20-79 so my faith walk did begin then, but now I am doing things differently. Maybe different than you have ever known, I sure don't know of anyone doing this. I know of women car vagabonds and women travelers, but none do I know with no 'plan'. EEEK, no plan, how can that even work out? God knows. 


On my first night out alone: I thought my heart was beating in an odd way and because I have a DNR, I choose to pray and seek God NOT call 911. I coughed and tapped my chest and laid down to relax. I was fine in the morning and slept fine all night. Just one thing I do, pray and believe.


This blog post is an introduction to a new journey in my life. I hope you will join along, comment and support in love. 


I used to be afraid of man, men and people and their opinions. Not so much today. I wish I could say that is true 100% of the time, but it's not. I have had a lifetime of fear and bowing to the bullies in my life. 

God set me free and delivered me in 2022. YOU can't scare me. God is the only ONE I fear and that is a fear of love and respect. Much like the judge in a courtroom. IF I follow the plan, I am fine, but If I break the rules, I may be put in jail. 

We all agree judges are good? 


In Tennis

In Soccer

In Law

In family matters

In school

You get the idea, some people think we don't need a judge, but we use them daily. Parents, teachers, referees, officials, politicians... God. It didn't end with God, the 'rules' He set out began in the Bible, went to the Hebrews and now are in our US constitution. 

This blog will not be political, but I have ideas on the subject. I am just starting this journey without your 'judgement' and I feel pretty great about that. It only took me 61 years, so better late than ever. Here I go!


I am practicing writing and expression as I go, and the blog will reflect my flavor of the day, today I feel rushed. I apologize for a tone of 'frustration' I can feel it, and I'll aim higher daily. Life is a journey.

















Comments that are not constructive or will not benefit others, will be deleted. Just understand, I don't need anyone to agree with this choice. I am not you, and you may do things I don't understand. 








































Comments